Authors



(Short sneak peek of our short film"Budjong" by our animation team)



ELOISA JIM ROLLORATA

Bonjour mon ami! My friends call me Eloisa but if you follow me on Wattpad, Instagram, and Devianart  I'm known as Nagihayate or Risa-Ej. I'm 18 yrs. old and an animation student enrolled in Cristal e-College. I love drawing my ideas out and show it to the world. That's the reason why my friend and I created this blog. Every art posted here has a story to tell. We hope to inspire and convey important messages to you. Please stay tuned on our blog journey and may you have a wonderful trip with us!



JAN ERICK TIANAN

Hi! I am Jake, one of the authors of this blog. I am 17 years old and I am currently studying in Cristal e- College as an Animation student. I am an expert in editing pictures and videos. I also like sketching and drawing objects. In all my life as a youth, I have experienced and encountered many problems but it did not affect me.

Comments

Popular Posts